Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valletta, Malta

Population- 6,794
Currency- Euro
Best time to visit- March-November
Capital of- Malta
Official Language- Maltese and English
Location- East

           
I am finally here at my next stop. Valletta, Malta. A high in working city filled of many adventures. I am going to be in Valletta for three days then head to my next country.
            Valletta is the capital of Malta and has an estimated amount of 6794 people. As I’m walking down the street, I see lots of votive statues, niches, and fountains. There are lots of busy people working in Valletta, and is known for its busy working. All around Valletta are harbors and seas and two seas surround it. Grand Harbor to the east and Marsamzett harbor to the west.
            The scenery here is so pretty! You can see oceans all around and hear the water making music!
            Valletta has some of Europe’s finest churches, palaces, and culture treasures. It is also known for the islands fortress city.
            A place I went for entertainment was the sea. I scuba dived and also went whale watching. It was the best!
            My next stop will be Quormi, Malta and until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment